Thursday, November 8, 2012

ERIN WASSON x MUSE

This morning at the gym l saw for the first time the new video clip by the band Muse, their Madness new hit. l was surprised when l saw the coolest model ever Ms. Erin Wasson. I met Erin at the Carlos Miele fashion show, she was seating in front of me at the front row. I couldn’t believe she was there, Erin for me is one of the most not only beautiful, but cool with sooo much attitude like any other model that l know. So of-course l went to talk to her l couldn’t let that opportunity pass me by and there was me l said; Hi Erin how are you? Can l please take a pic you with you? She at the same time stood and was very sweet. I’ve told her how much l love her style and that l have already written many times about her. Erin was super tall, skinny a truly top model and what called more my attention was her simplicity*

No comments: