Friday, February 15, 2013

Coca~Cola Style*

I being forever in love with those charm little, big words COCA~COLA. I always thought that the world Coca-Cola is besides being the most famous drink and not only American’s favorite, but in their 125 years of “sharing happiness” Coca-Cola have also now a line of clothes with nothing, but cool piece’s It’s excited because everyone one include the most powerful designers such as such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Karl Lagerfeld, Moschino, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, and many more have already designer each one of they a bottle with their unique and fashionable style. Today on my way back home I saw the big truck parked near our house and I didn’t think twice to stop the car and go there take a silly picture. I think it’s the coolest thing pose a picture close to the truck, the same truck of those incredible commercial’s at Christmas time. I remember as a kid excited to see on TV what new Coca-Cola had to show for Christmas and now it’s not only a refreshing drink, but a powerful and stylish* Roberto Cavalli Moschino Blumarine Versace Manolo Blahnik: Missoni: Karl Lagerfeld:

No comments: