Wednesday, February 6, 2013

IMPACT 50 year of the council of fashion designers of America*

Last week l had the most incredible night, l was invited as special guest for the unique and powerful “IMPACT” 50 years of the council of fashion designers of America* at the Boca Museum of Art. I never felt so special like that night, it was amazing being able to be at the first day for the exhibition, an extraordinary event with the highlighting creations from America’s most influential fashion designers. Since l was expected as special guest, l thought to wear something from one of my favorite designers Ralph Lauren a glamorous yellow gala dress. I confess that yes, l did got all the eye on me and l have to be honest, was not bad;) l want to thank darling boy Austin Modine for such honor and for having me there in that unforgettable night*

The exhibition goes yo April 21 2013 at Boca Museum of Art of Boca Raton FL*

No comments: