Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fashion on Rock destiny ;)


Happy to share that Fashion on Rock.com is coming soon! Also to thank all the fashion organizations that l being writing and sharing my posts, thank you Palm Beach magazine and Summus magazine for the great opportunity. From now l’m on my own, l want to focus 100% at Fashion on Rock.com l’m beyond excited, also to have my dear friend the writer for project runway and NYFW Eila Mell as my creative director. You know l love fashion more than anything, it was a trick decision giving up those amazing magazines, but l BELIEVE that if New York loves Fashion on Rock, why not the rest of the world. Sooo let’s do it!!!!
Juliana Marques* 

2 comments:

modaperestt@blogspot.com said...

hi! believe me ilove your blog so much! i love your style! i love the name of your blog! fashion on rock!
see you..

modaperestt@blogspot.com said...

hi! believe me ilove your blog so much! i love your style! i love the name of your blog! fashion on rock!
see you..