Monday, November 4, 2013

Fashion on Rock + Google= Helpouts :)

header4
Hi Fashion Lovers,

I have some exciting news: I'm one of the first people offering one-to-one expert help over live video through a new Google product called Helpouts.

Helpouts makes it easier to get help right when you need it, wherever you are. Whether you want help solving a problem (like how to fix a leaky pipe), completing a project (like how to build a website) or mastering a new skill (like how to play the cello), all you need is a PC, smartphone or tablet with a camera and you can connect with someone who can help.

I'm offering help with Fashion & Beauty and invite you to check out my Helpout: https://helpouts.google.com/114209382436980624120/ls/b66c93e965972707. If you know someone else who you think might benefit from my expertise, please forward them this email.

Thanks for helping me help others,

Juliana


google

No comments: