Thursday, December 5, 2013

Daniela Brooker

618w_music_daniela_brooker
I’m trying to decide if I should be editor at Vogue, or music producer for MTV since ½ of me is fashion and the other ½ Music. Well l’m happy to introduce you Daniela Brooker, a lovely Venezuelan-born rising UK pop star, who third single “Breathe” was just released on iTunes. Also has opened for wildly popular UK girl pop group, The Saturdays for their UK tour and has held a leading slot on the Hard Rock Café’s Pinktober US tour. As l said before l grow up listening to my Grandfather playing he’s Guitar and piano around the house, he was an awesome musician and always told me what was a great music, sound and voice and tonight l did a search to learn about Daniela and I found a young, strong and very talent girl, who is full of life with a beautiful voice and is incredible confident in what she want and where she’s going.



No comments: