Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Georgine Fall 2014

georgine-fall-2014

When I first met Georgine backstage during her debut at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, I thought she was the model Lara Stone. She is very beautiful, and I was a little bit nervous to interview her - until we started to talk. Georgine is very serene, pure, and friendly, with an incredible fashion sense. I felt like we knew each other for a long time.

I found her collection to be extremely elegant and unique. Georgine explained that she uses only the finest materials imported from Italy. Her collection was a fabulous assortment of textures and textiles. These include neoprene coats, dyed silver fox jackets, Piacenza cashmere coats, and stretch Italian nape leather. Her collection spans from classic to modern and cool.

Georgine explained to me that anything and everything inspires her design. She always keeps a notebook and pencil with her because an idea may strike in a cab, in bed, or anytime she sees a fantastic piece of cloth. For this collection, Georgine said she was inspired by Shakespeare’s Hamlet and his descent into madness!

I was very excited for Georgine’s debut at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. It’s awesome to see new talents. I think her collection reflects who she is – beautiful, confident, and full of style.


IMG_8175

IMG_8185

IMG_8207

IMG_8218

IMG_8252

IMG_8269

IMG_8281

IMG_8289

IMG_8315

IMG_8339

IMG_8403

IMG_8423

IMG_8438

IMG_8462

IMG_8470

IMG_8487
photo 2
Picture provided by Envision Studio
www.envisionstudio.tv

No comments: