Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ladies and Gentleman the Studio-D in Miami Beach

P1050898
I had a princess moment last Friday at the Studio-D in downtown Miami.

Dinho Payan is one of the owners, and his simply amazing team took very good care of my hair and nails for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim.

Studio-D is a fantastic salon. The energy is contagious. The people there are not only professional, but really great people. I was amazed how confident Dinho was with my hair. The salon was full of beautiful people – and busy! But everyone was very calm and joyful.

Ten years a blonde, and I've never loved my hair so much as I do now. The highlights that Dinho applied make it shine more than ever. So don't be surprised if you see me driving back down to Miami again for a touch-up!

You will find these angels of beauty at 117 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33132. Telephone 305.375.1149. Tell them I said hello.

Kerastase Paris USA Kate Moss

P1050890

P1050877

Kate-Moss-Kerastase-

No comments: