Monday, October 20, 2014

RIP Oscar De La Renta

Oscar de la Renta at his fashion show at Neiman Marcus-  Chevy C
I’m deeply sad with the news that Oscar De La Renta just die.

l met Oscar in New York during fashion week it was at DVF fashion show

When l saw Oscar I ran into him and said; Hello Oscar l was at your store during                                  Fashion Night Out and it was a lot fun with a band playing salsa.

Oscar looked at me smiling and saying thank you, l’m glad you enjoyed!

For sure Oscar was one of the best designers in the world and will be missed.

Every year I go to New York Fashion Week and l always think and wish badly to be in he’s                 show it was my big dream

Every step I take in fashion l think with myself; this is for Oscar, maybe next season will be invite.

Oscar was happy, talent and incredibly humble a truly gentleman.

l'm, “happy” that l can tell that l met Oscar and will never forget how he smiled!

No comments: