Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Lady Gaga Stars is The New York Times T Style Cover

lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-01-620x771
The beautiful and absolutely talent, Lady Gaga is the cover of T: The New York Times Style. Amazing pictures by the super photographer Collier Schorr. Styled by genius Jason Rider, and make by Sarah Tanno. Gaga is a star that came to shine your lives with her special gift, that is her voice and fashionable ideas. Lady Gaga please stay forever and EVER!!!

“It’s an endless proving of myself, that I really am a musician, that I have something to offer in the room. That women can be musicians, women can be rock stars, women can be more than an objectified idea of a pop star.” – Gaga on representing women.

“I get blocked by my own trauma sometimes. The darkness, the loop of negative thoughts on repeat, clamors and interferes with the music I hear in my head. When I’m making music, I can hear all the parts, all the instruments. I can hear what it should be.” – Gaga on writing songs.
lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-02-620x928

lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-03-620x413

lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-04-620x420

lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-05-620x930

lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-06-620x929

lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-07-620x930

lady-gaga-t-magazine-collier-schorr-08-620x928

No comments: