Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christian Louboutin X Star Wars Collaboration


The master of shoes MR.Christian Louboutin did a brilliant from galaxy collation inspired on " Star Wars Saga"- Star War; The last Jedi. Incredible collaboration with The Walt Disney Studios to celebrate the excite release of the latest entry in the Star Wars saga movie.

"Disney’s call regarding Star Wars was completely unexpected and surprised me. But I like surprises and this one particularly intrigued me! At first sight, the Star Wars universe and mine seemed far away from one another but when I saw the pictures of the red planet Crait, I instantly understood where it connected and why they had thought of me. Strong ideas and images spontaneously came to my mind. – Christian Louboutin"




















Photos; Design Scene.com

No comments: