Wednesday, February 7, 2018

MAJESTIC OPRAH WINFREY IS THE ON THE WSJ. MAGAZINE ISSUE


Our majestic girl, Oprah Winfrey is on  the cover story of WSJ. Magazine‘s March 2018 issue. by the legend himself photographer Mario Sorrenti. Oprah was styled by the greatest George Cortina, who selected incredible looks and accessories from Azzedine Alaia, Brandon Maxwell, Deborah Drattell, Belperron, David Webb, Sidney Garber, Mikimoto, Versace, Gucci, and Stephen Russell and more. We all love Oprah, her attitude, positivism is absolutely contagious. 

Oprah on a presidential run; “No way, I do a few things really well. But I don’t want to manage. I don’t want to spend my days and nights creating policy. I want to continue to be involved with stories that allow people to see the best of themselves, to find a higher good.”


No comments: