Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Margot Robbie at the Oscars 2018 Rocked the CHANEL dress


Wow Margo Robbie looked stunning wearing that marvelous full o f incredible details dress by Chanel. Karl Lagerfeld created especially the glorious dress for her to wear during the Oscar night. I believe Margo was one of best dressed of the night. Yesterday Chanel released an exclusive video about the process of the dress, from the making, shipping to the big night that she finally wore the dream white dress. The video is called "The journey to the Oscars". Chanel also announced that Margo is now the House ambassador, Well deserved!

 "I can't believe I'm wearing a Haute Couture dress made for me by Karl Lagerfeld," she said of the layered georgette gown in a statement. "It's a fantasy. I feel like myself but still as glamorous as I've ever dreamed." -Margot Robbie



No comments: